Yayasan Bali Peduli is a non-profit organization located in Gianyar, working to reduce the spread of HIV and AIDS, and providing support to people living with HIV in Bali. Yayasan Bali Peduli has two clinics in Ubud and Denpasar to serve communities who want to know their health status.
Currently Yayasan Bali Peduli has the following vacancy:
FINANCE AND HR MANAGER
- Bookkeeping and accounting for daily transaction,
- Prepare the annual organization budget and program activity budget,
- Prepare the monthly and quarterly financial report,
- Manage the organization petty cash,
- Making routine organization payments,
- Coordinate annual audit activity,
- Monitor incoming private donation and/or grant funding,
- Coordinate and deposit the donation box money from the clinics
- Coordinate annual tax return
- Keeping on top of all finance and tax regulations
- Coordinate monthly staff income tax payment,
- Calculate the staff salaries every month,
- Manage the staff insurance (BPJS TK dan BPJS Kesehatan),
- Monitor staff’s leave, probation period, contract period,
- Write position descriptions,
- Coordinate staff evaluation process,
- Coordinate the organization recruitment procedure
- Keeping on top all current and new Government manpower regulations
- Bachelor graduates from all majors, preferably from accounting
- 3+ years’ experience in Finance and HR
- Fluency in English verbal and written communication is mandatory
- Able to operate Microsoft Office (word, excel, power point) and Internet explorer
- Highly developed time management capabilities
- Highly developed communication skills and cultural sensitivity
- Methodical, organized and meticulous
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Please send your CV and application letter stating your interest to this position, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write position applied on the email subject.
Vacancy will be closed May 11, 2016 (17.00 WITA) and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.