Yayasan Rumah Energi (YRE) is a growing organization, leading renewable energy-domestic biogas sector promotion in Indonesia. YRE is implementing HIVOS program the Indonesia Domestic Biogas Programme (IDBP) since the last three years and continue with MCA- I fund Gathering and Dissemination of Information and Green Knowledge for a Sustainable Integrated Farming Workforce in Indonesia (GADING) Project also Investment in Renewable Energi for Rural, Remote Communities (TERANG) project, started in 2015 and 2016.
The organization aim is to contribute in promoting Resilient Society in Food and Energy by Engaging People towards Shared Renewable Energy Knowledge and Innovation. Currently more than 60 local partners are working together with the organization, to build domestic biogas sectors and built communities trust on renewable energy.
Adhere with the organization aim and mission, Yayasan Rumah Energi is now looking for a dynamic, passionate person aligned with the organization values , to fill the following positions:
Extension & Relationship Assistant - Lampung office
Under the direct supervision of YRE Provincial Coordinator Lampung, instruction of IDBP Promotion & Extension scheme and under NBPSO Communication & Promotion Officer (CPO) advisory, the IDBP Lampung Extension & Relationship Assistant (ERA) takes the responsibility of IDBP local extension/organizational/public relations and promotional activities in Lampung province. The major responsibilities include facilitating for networking, organizing extension and promotional activities.
The scope of the activities can be detailed more in-depth as follows:
- Implement Promotion & Extension plan to beneficiaries and third party organizations, including working closely with CPOs and other partners;
- Assist/ guide IDBP Partners on development of local biogas marketing tactics and implementation of organization/public relation activities;
- Visit field and mobilize community/individual, establish network and coordinate with relevant organizations;
- Support YRE Lampung Provincial Coordinator to maintain a good relationship and communication with external parties, especially the IDBP Partners and third parties, such as: CSRs and low-grade level officers in Government agencies;
- Alongside the IDBP Partners, coordinate the IDBP promoter and perform Monitoring & Evaluation for the effectiveness of promotion or relationship scheme and provide relevant feedbacks to IDBP partners;
- Act as frontliners when receiving info/requests/complaints and deliver them to other appropriate staffs.
- Support YRE Lampung Provincial Coordinator and other staffs to organize and coordinate with vendors/suppliers in YRE Lampung external activities, such as local exhibition event.
- Distribute promotional materials and provide feedback to NBPSO Communication & Promotion Officer (CPO) on materials and demands;
- Support extension activities, especially bio-slurry related extension together with other staff and/or IDBP Partners;
- Write features or stories highlighting the benefit received by the users and take photos for use in BIRU website, social media, reports and other publications;
- Create the regular progress report to Direct Supervisors;
- Carry out any other assignments as and when required.
- Minimum Diploma degree
- Minimum 2 years work experience, preferably in similar field
- Minimum 1 years experience in similar position/responsibility
- Fair English (written and verbal)
- Willingness to live and resides in Lampung
- Able to frequent field visit all over Lampung and drive a motorcycle;
- Knowledge on energy issue or domestic biogas will be an advantage
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- A good team player
Applicants should send their application and CV (including three references) in pdf file to: email@example.com with position code as email subject. Applications are expected by May 17, 2016 at the latest; thereafter the position will remain open until filled.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.