DIGITAL MEDIA (INTERN)
The ASEAN Foundation was established in December 1997 by ASEAN Foreign Ministers in fulfillment of the decision of the ASEAN Leaders. It is a non-profit ASEAN body under the ASEAN Charter and is mandated to promote greater awareness of ASEAN and greater interaction among the peoples of ASEAN, as well as their wider participation in ASEAN activities.
The ASEAN Foundation seeks a digital media intern to play an active role in the development of the ASEAN Foundation’s digital media covering website, email newsletter, and online campaign. Under the supervision of a Communications and Marketing Manager and with guidance from the Executive Director, the intern will help develop the Foundation’s website, e-newsletter, and other digital media products. S/he will regularly analyse and report on the activities on the foundation’s website using the web-analytics.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
- Generate and update content on the website
- Create banners, images, posters etc for display on the website (using products like Photoshop)
- Design website promotions and online campaigns
- Produce short video/animated gifs for web use
- Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
- Develop template for e-newsletter
- Produce e-newsletter based on the content provided by the Communications Manager
Research and Development
- Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them (web analytic)
- Investigate, evaluate and assess new ways of generating additional traffic
- Produce reports to analyse the performance of the online activities in the website (via reports, analytics, surveys etc)
EXPECTED OUTPUTS / DELIVERABLES
- Updated website of the ASEAN Foundation in a timely and regular manner
- All content is presented in an engaging and attractive look, layout, and feature of a website
- Engaging and attractive e-newsletter is produced based on agreed schedule
- Short video/animated gifs for web use is produced
- Monthly web-analytics performed in a timely manner
- Unique opportunity to learn about ASEAN issues
- Gain experience in a non-profit sector particularly the opportunity to interact with professionals in ASEAN affairs, civil society and the non-profit sector
- Knowledge that you are contributing to the ASEAN Community building process.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Computer literate and advanced skill in Multimedia design, programming, and digital imaging
- Strong visual design skills (good sense of balance, grid, color, typography, etc.)
- Proficiency in HTML, HTML5, After Effects, Final Cut, CMS tools, Java Script, or other Web Design
- Previous experience of website development and digital media production
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Basic understanding of Google products such as Webmaster Tools & Analytics would be desirable
- Interns also must have the ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative, in addition to being able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize.
Position open until filled, requires 3 – 6 month commitment. Available to work 18 hours a week.
The internship is voluntary and unpaid.
The ASEAN Foundation will refund your public transportation in Jakarta.
Please e-mail a one page cover letter, CV and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org before 3 July 2016.
Please mention Digital Media (Intern) in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.