CIPS (Center for Indonesian Policy Studies) Indonesia is looking for:
FINANCE AND ADMIN ASSISTANT
- University degree in any discipline (D3/S1)
- Strong command of Bahasa Indonesia and good command of English
- Preferably with 1 - 2 years experience in admin or general affair department
- Man/woman with a dynamic personality
- Able to work in a team and/but also individually
- Full of initiative
- Detailed person and highly structured
- Preferably able to start the latest after Lebaran
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with along with your cover letter explaining why you are interested in joining our team and also your past experiences (if any). The latest by 22 June 2016.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.