The Coral Triangle Initiative on Coral Reef, Fisheries and Food Security (CTI–CFF) is a multilateral partnership of six countries working together to sustain the region’s rich marine and coastal resources. The CTI-CFF is managed through a Regional Secretariat based in Manado, Indonesia.
The CTI-CFF is seeking for experienced individual for the following position to help strengthen the operations and implementation of the CTI-CFF goals and targets which is to address crucial issues particularly on food security, climate change, and marine biodiversity. These positions will serve as an integral member of the senior management team that will play a lead role in the design and technical implementation of program activities.
PROJECT INITIATION SPECIALIST (PIS)
- Advance degree in Natural Resources Management and/or Management with minimum 10 years’ experience in project development, implementation and management partnerships.
- Ability to review and submit proposal (e.g. grant application proposals, concept notes), familiar with funds available through grants from governmental agencies or private foundations to supplement internal annual budget allocations in its effort to fully implement the Regional Plan of Action (RPOA).
- Ability to prepare narrative justification, design of project activity, program, work-plan, deliverables and implementation plans according to required standards.
- Proven track record in coordination with representatives of funding sources to work out detailed proposal.
- Proven track record in evaluating and monitoring of grant-funded programs, or ability to write specifications for evaluation or monitoring of program by outside agency.
- Successfully acquire and manage the project completely within budgets and schedules while ensure the quality of project.
- Able to present and articulate in fluent English.
- Willing to be based in Manado.
- This position is for a period of 4 months with potential to be extended for maximum 12 (twelve) months and commences on the date of appointment.
Interested applicants are required to submit their application letter and updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "PIS - <your name>". Submission dateline: 18 June 2016.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.