Founded in 1985, Cowater International Inc. has built a global reputation for excellence in the world of management consulting in international development. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada and with experience in more than 65 countries, Cowater has established itself as Canada's leading management consulting firm in international development.
Cowater is currently recruiting Trade Expert for an upcoming project. Candidates must be fluent in English. The successful candidate will work out of the project office in Jakarta, Indonesia part-time over a term of 7 years.
This posting is best suited for individuals already based in Southeast Asia.
The project is responsible for the identification and deployment of technical assistance to respond to requests from partner developing countries in the Asia Pacific region. This technical assistance will contribute to reducing poverty in Asia Pacific developing countries through support to the enabling environment for pro-poor trade and investment-related economic activities.
The Trade Expert will:
- Oversee the provision of technical assistance related to trade issues
- Keep an up-to-date inventory of relevant country-specific trade-related assistance in Asia Pacific
- Maintain a strong awareness of international trade developments, especially in Asia Pacific; and
- Produce technical papers/briefs on trade issues relevant to the project.
- Master’s Degree in Economics, International Trade, Business, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience carrying out research, analysis, provision of policy advice and/or the delivery of technical assistance in:
- Trade policy
- Trade/commercial law
- Analyzing trade information and evaluating market and economic factors
- Promoting business development and partnerships in developing countries
- Building capacities within trade related government ministries
- Women’s economic empowerment through trade; and/or
- Executing international business strategies
- Experience working on international development projects
All applications are to be submitted through our job-board CLICK HERE by searching for the “Trade Expert” posting, or, directly, at HERE. The Closing date for applicants is July 5, 2016. Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Applications will be assessed as they are received.
We thank all applicants, however only those making the shortlist will be contacted
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.