CWS Indonesia is an international relief, development, and refugee assistance agency that has been operating in Indonesia for many years under an agreement with the Ministry of Social Affairs. CWS Indonesia is the field office of CWS, Inc., headquartered in New York. CWS assists the most vulnerable, regardless of their religion, race, ethnicity, or gender.
CWS is implementing a BPRM-funded program in Jakarta that assists unaccompanied children refugees/asylum seekers to access basic needs and basic services such as shelter, health care, and provides skills training and education programs.
CWS is looking for candidates for the following position:
Social Worker– based in Jakarta (4 positions)
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
The incumbent requires knowledge of social work theories, practices and procedures, particularly in child and adolescent care. The incumbent must be flexible, adaptable and able to work effectively in a variety of settings and in a cross-cultural situation and be knowledgeable of the risks and needs of children and adolescents in accordance with their age. Under the overall supervision of Deputy Program Manager and guidance of Child Protection Officer, the incumbent is expected to ensure basic needs support for unaccompanied children, including provision of decent and safe housing/shelter and other basic necessities.
- Hold Diploma (D3) in Social and Politics, Humanities, Social welfare or relevant field;
- Ability to work in a cultural and gender-sensitive manner, respecting diversity in its all forms, including religious minorities, socio-economic situation, sexual orientation and ethnicity;
- Experience in child and adolescent care and implementing activities addressing child’s physical, mental and emotional developmental needs;
- Abilities to communicate and interact with refugee children from various nationalities clearly and effectively;
- Possess computer skills, including internet-based communication/ and various office applications (Microsoft Words, Excel, MS Access and Power Point);
- Able to work in a team and work harmoniously in a multi-cultural environment;
- Experience working with INGO or International environment is beneficial;
- Abilities to handle stressful situation and willingness to work outside working hours when there is a need
- Willingness to act as a guardian to unaccompanied and separated refugee children and adolescents from different nationalities;
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is essential Knowledge of Dari/Farsi/Arabic/Urdu will be an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY :
Applications should include a cover letter, reflecting motivation; a CV, Including three references; expected gross salary and contact number, the latest on 24th June 2016. Please send applications in MS Word format (maximum 200KB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.