Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Working Based: Bandung, West Java and Makassar, South Sulawesi
Education Development Center (EDC) is one of the world’s leading nonprofit research and development firms. Established in 1958, EDC designs, delivers and evaluates innovative programs to address some of the world’s most urgent challenges in education, health, and economic opportunity. Our services include research, training, educational materials, and strategy, with activities ranging from seed projects to large-scale national and international initiatives.
The Indonesia Prioritizing Reform, Innovation, Opportunities for Reaching Indonesia’s Teachers, Administrators, and Students Project (PRIORITAS) is a 5-year project (2012-2017) funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The USAID PRIORITAS project in Indonesia focuses on capacity building and quality improvements for teacher training institutions (TTI) and pre-service teacher training providers. The USAID PRIORITAS will promote and strengthen coordination at all levels of GOI agencies and institutions. The USAID PRIORITAS will support teaching improvement at the primary and junior secondary level, especially in early grade reading (EGR), math and science. The USAID PRIORITAS will strengthen provincial, district and local training for improved school governance and management of financial and human resources, so that these resources will directly support learning outcomes and will ensure that staff development can be sustained. The USAID PRIORITAS will work to strengthen TTI capacity through programs which address the needs of curriculum and course content, training lecturers in improved pedagogy and strengthening teacher practicum courses.
The Administrative Assistant support Operations Manager PRIORITAS in procurement, travel and meeting/workshop arrangement, filing, petty cash, and day to day office operation.
The Administrative Assistant reports directly to the Operations Manager. This position is located in: Bandung, West Java (WJ) and Makassar, South Sulawesi (SS), Indonesia.
- Assist Operations Manager and other staff in routine administrative functions including preparing travel arrangements (flight/lodging) for all staff field visits to provincial/districts.
- Assist Operations Manager in bidding process, procurement documents preparation, and receiving items
- Verifies vendor & local subcontractor invoices and makes sure that all supporting documents are received and correct;
- Provide a cordial and responsive written and verbal communication service to both external and internal PRIORITAS clients for program and administrative matters.
- Prepare letters and/or invitations in both Indonesia and English for different level clients in an effective and efficient manner.
- Support on workshop/training activities preparation and implementation. This includes assistance in preparing invitations and attendance lists, hotel booking, ensuring materials and equipment are prepared and available,
- Any other duties that may be assigned by Operations Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to write and speak fluently in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Experience in filing and cataloging/organizing various types of materials.
- High skill levels and experience in office software, particularly: MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in office administration and procurement preferably in USAID project.
- Minimum D3 degree in administration or management and preferably having certificate training in advanced office related software.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize work assignments, and work well under pressure and high stress tolerance
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to appreciate international diversity and to establish effective working relationships with international clients
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with supervisor and project staff
The salary, currency and benefits follow EDC’s Indonesia policies and standards.
There is no relocation available with this position.
APPLICATION CONTACT AND DETAILS TO APPLY
Applicants should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than June 17, 2016.
Please write on the subject: Admin Assistant – WJ based in Bandung and Admin Assistant-(SS) based in Makassar
Materials s/he should include (CV or resume; recruiting contact (email/cell phone number).
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Applicants must clearly list how s/he can be contacted. Three references are required and should be included in the CV.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.