Institute for Policy Research and Advocacy (ELSAM), a human rights NGO based in Jakarta, is looking for a professional, highly motivated person who is able to work individually and as part of the team under different circumstances to join us as:
The qualifications for the Mid-Level Researcher are:
- Demonstrating thorough understanding on the issue of corruption eradication
- Having thorough understanding on the criminal procedural law
- Having comprehensive knowledge on Human Rights
- Bachelor or Master degree majoring in law;
- Having more than 2 years professional experiences in NGO
- Demonstrating good communication skill, good personality and positive attitude
- Having competence and experience in writing scientific papers and court monitoring report;
- Fluency in English both oral and written is a must;
- Able to work with less supervision, and under pressure,
Applicants with relevant experience and appropriate qualifications should send a letter with CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject: MID-LEVEL RESEARCHER. Please ensure that the application letter addresses the selection criteria. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.