Sponsorship Service Management Officer (SSD) – Yogyakarta CDP
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), an affiliate of Good Neighbors International, an international humanitarian development NGO in General Consultative Status with the UN ECOSOC (United Nations Economic and Social Council). Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 17 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Follow established Child Sponsorships Management program policies and procedures and to correctly collect data for all related SSD activities in order to provide comprehensive of sponsored child state in each community.
Duties / Responsibilites detail
- Control the collection of SSD field data, report and other documentation
- Control the management and process of SSD relevant data and documentation
- Control and coordinate the scheduled home visit and other relevant SSD activities
- Resolve child case management / emergency case through coordination with SSD Head Office for the action plan.
- S1 / Bachelor Degree; preferably Social Welfare, Developmental Psychology, Education, or English Literature
- 3+ years of relevant working experiences
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in NGO
- Fresh graduate are welcoming to apply
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply
- Please Submit CV, Cover Letter, etc.
- Submit To firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject ( SSD_Yogyakarta_name )
- Dateline 10 July 2016
- Only the qualified candidate to be us the process
- Good Team Player
- Willing to travel around Indonesia
- Male / Famale
We will start the selection process as soon as we receive applications from qualified candidates and may identify a suitable candidate even before the application deadline.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.