Habitat for Humanity is an international non-profit, Christian ministry that builds houses for and with people in need regardless of their race, religion, and/or background. Our vision is a world where everyone has a decent place to live and our mission is to put God’s love into action by bringing people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Since 1997, Habitat for Humanity Indonesia has been serving more than 45,000 families through constructions of decent housing and community facilities, house repairs and renovations, clean water and sanitation programs, and the disaster response program. Currently, we serve in four branches and five project sites throughout Indonesia.
Our National Office in Jakarta is currently seeking some professionals who have willingness to involve in social work and NGO world to fill the following position. Ideal candidates should be Indonesian, who are strong qualified personality with excellent leadership, managerial, and interpersonal skills. Fluency in English, both verbal and written, is an important prerequisite.
MAJOR GIVING COORDINATOR
Based in Jakarta
Based in Jakarta
The Major Giving Coordinator is expected to manage Major Giving Unit, Resource Development with corporations and other donors related to be a major contributor to the HFH Indonesia fundraising, advocacy activities and goals.
- Develop and implement HFH Indonesia resource development plans by following-up on HFHI and in-country contacts with major corporations and organizations.
- Donor Cultivation.
- Work with HFHAP Global Collaboration Network representatives to market donor opportunities in support of HFH Indonesia program.
- Initiate and/or support Resource & Development Manager to broaden donor opportunities in supporting HFH Indonesia programs.
- Mentor RD Corporate Relations Officer(s) to reach their targets and personal growth.
- Accountable in submitting weekly reports and pipeline activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): fund raising, sales activities, Market Research.
- Have vast knowledge of fund raising (cash and gift in kind) and international grant preparation.
- Ability to communicate and dealing with target group segment (especially with Senior corporate executives).
- Ability to work independently and effectively.
- Have leadership capability and team work.
- Presentation, Negotiation skill and perseverance.
- Have capacity to expand HFH Indonesia program.
- Demonstrate high level of integrity and honesty.
- Excellent oral and written English language.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Selatan.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Having experience working in NGO is prefereble.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Serious and interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications with a cover letter specifying which position you are applying for and briefly explaining how your experience is relevant to this position by e-mail to:
The application should be received in two weeks after this announcement. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.