he International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies’ mission is to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilizing the power of humanity.
It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization and its millions of volunteers are active in over 190 countries.
The International Federation-Country Cluster Support Team (CCST) is looking for candidate to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia for the post of Policy and Partnerships Manager (IRM Dialogue) 12 Months Fixed Term contract - possible extension)
Responsibilities and key tasks:
Policy and Planning
- Cooperate with PMI and SPfR partners in the development of specific Initiative and activities related to trajectory 1: Disaster Management (DM) law and select related DRR policies and regulations comply with IRM standards, are harmonized with each other, and align with relevant sectoral policies.
- Be involved in research activities to ensure the availability of evidence to support IRM Dialogue.
- Closely relate with and support PMI in improving and building institutional capacity in IRM Dialogue, which will support the integration of IRM in community resilience activities and create sustainability of the resilience interventions.
- Participate in the “linking & learning” activities of the SPfR Alliance and ensure that PMI, IFRC and PNS supporting the ICBDRR activities of PMI and/or are related to IRM benefit of the program. Support the sharing of PMI experience with the partners.
Coordination, Cooperation, Networking and Partnership
- Cooperate with the Resilience experts of the partners in regular meetings and support the partners in the monitoring of trajectories.
- Harmonize and ensure good cooperation between the different PMI sections, branches, PNSs, Prepare reports which show the progress made.
- Participate in the Humanitarian Diplomacy team of the Federation CCST to strategize and realize the HD tasks of the CCST, both in cooperation with PMI or on behalf of the Movement.
- Participate in the events and meetings of the IFRC Delegation and perform tasks as assigned by the HoCCST.
- Coordinate closely with the Netherlands Red Cross focal point for SPfR in Asia Pacific.
Knowledge Management, Public Awareness and Public Education
- Prepare and ensure the required reporting for the PfR Alliance and NLRC. Maintain the day-to-day contacts with the SPfR desk in the Netherlands.
Qualification & Experience:
- Academic Background at MBA level in Communication, Social Science or related subjects.
- Minimal 5 year of working experience in the field of Lobby & Advocacy, Linking and Learning, and or related Project Management.
- Work experience in the humanitarian and development sector.
- Experience working with the Red Cross Red Crescent movement is preferred.
- Good knowledge of and affinity with the functioning of the Red Cross and its fundamental principles, mandate and roles is important.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills (proposals, reports, texts for external communication) in English.
- Capacity building skills.
- Functional Competencies: Strategic orientation, building alliances, leadership, empowering others, solution oriented.
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your curriculum vitae on 15th July 2016 at the latest to :
Human Resources Department
Please indicate on the subject heading: Policy and Partnerships Manager (IRM Dialogue)
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.