The Nature Conservancy (TNC) is a conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people. In Indonesia, TNC has been supporting improved natural resource planning and management for more than 20 years, including working with government, private sector, and local communities. We currently have an opening for:
The membership intern will provide administrative support to the Membership Program. Specific duties include:
- Provide/prepare materials derived from gathering data and researching information
- Assist and contribute to the development of standard operating procedures and guidelines relevant to the Membership Program
- Organize and maintain Membership files as necessary
- Collating documents and preparing reports or analyses
- Final year student or recent graduate in Business, Business Administration, Public Relations, Organizational Communication, Communication Studies, Marketing or other relevant field
- Strong written and verbal Bahasa Indonesia and English communication skills
- Solid skills in Microsoft Office especially in PowerPoint
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Resilient and adaptable, with the ability to work within a team.
- Pleasant personality (friendly, team player, quick learner, creative and willing to take on a variety of tasks).
- Interested in conservation/biodiversity/environmental issues.
Please send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than June 17, 2016.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.