Yayasan Tambuhak Sinta (YTS) is a not-for-profit organization with its main focus on strengthening governance and sustainable community development in areas affected by extractive industries. YTS works on institutional and capacity development within communities and with local government, with a strong emphasis on improving economic livelihood of the community. YTS also works with artisanal and small-scale gold mining communities on health and safety issues.
To support our operation, we are currently looking for a highly-experienced Administrator to be based in our office in Palangka Raya, Central Kalimantan.
General Job Description
Look after all administration affairs in the YTS office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Organise and manage YTS administration affairs - including office communications, records, facilities & systems, supplies, legal requirements, logistical arrangements
- Ensure legal and regulatory obligations are met: registrations, licenses, permits, visas
- HR: recruiting, contracts, social security, communications, records
- Provide travel arrangements and logistical support for all staff
- Manage office communications: telephone, fax, e-mail, mail, deliveries
- Organize and manage all filing systems: correspondence, personnel records, documents
- Manage office facilities and systems: furniture, equipment, supplies, internet
- Manage copying and reproduction of documents and publications
- Distribute documents, publications and mail outs; organize, manage mailing lists
- Organize events, workshops and trainings
Experience and Requirements
- Prior training and minimum five years’ experience in administration
- Excellent computer skills – word processing, spreadsheet, internet
- University degree in a relevant subject
- Good language skills (verbal and written communication) – Bahasa and English
- Willing to travel to remote areas
- Prior work experience in a multi-cultural setting
- Good team working skills
On day-to-day affairs: YTS Director
On employment conditions: YTS Director
Interested applicants are requested to submit their application letter and CV to email@example.com no later than 22 June 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.