CWS Indonesia – Jakarta Office
Protecting Urban Refugees through Empowerment (PURE) Plus Project 2016
CWS Indonesia is an international relief, development, and refugee assistance agency that has been operating in Indonesia for many years under an agreement with the Ministry of Social Affairs. CWS Indonesia is the field office of CWS, Inc., headquartered in New York. CWS assists the most vulnerable, regardless of their religion, race, ethnicity, or gender.
CWS is implementing a BPRM-funded project in Jakarta that assists unaccompanied children refugees/asylum seekers to access basic needs and basic services such as shelter, health care, and provides skills training and education programs.
CWS is now looking to fill the following position:
Deputy Program Manager: Jakarta based – 1 person
The Deputy Program Manager position is required to support the CWS program in Jakarta areas. Deputy Program Manager will report to Program Manager for all kinds of reporting and communication concerning the project. Deputy Program Manager will be the main focal point to supervise the Un-accompanied Children and shelter Management, this position will assist the Program Manager in doing research and write new project proposals. Coordination/ communication with local counter parts and with all staff CWS in service areas of Jakarta. Ability to assist the Program Manager to create and refine systems as issues comes up, Staffing management and development. It also requires managerial, administration and documentation skills. An ability to be flexible in working with refugees and as part of team is essential.
- Bachelor Degree in Psychology, Political Science, Sociology or related field
- Minimum three years experience working with IDP/refugees or related program
- Experience in managing projects, team works and personnel issues
- Have an understanding of the emergency cases and discrimination effects, political and cultural awareness
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to motivate both staff and local partners/community/refugees
- Willing to prepare and provide capacity building/training for staff and refugees
- Significant skill in project reporting/proposals, budgets and documentation/database
- Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work in a cultural and gender-sensitive manner, respecting diversity in its all forms, including religious minorities, socio-economic situation, sexual orientation and ethnicity, etc
- Ability to interact and communicate with wide range of stakeholders (NGO networks, government institutions and refugees)
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and to handle multi tasking jobs
- Able to work in a team and work harmoniously in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent in English spoken and written
- Possess computer skills, including internet-based communication/ and various office applications (Microsoft Words, Excel and Power Point)
- Willing to work outside working hours if necessary
- Willing to travel/visit to project site frequently.
Applications should include a cover letter, reflecting motivation; a CV, Including three references; expected gross salary and contact number, the latest on 24th June 2016. Please send applications in MS Word format (maximum 200KB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.