Management Systems International, Inc
Strengthening Integrity and Accountability Program 1 (SIAP 1)
Terms of Reference
Languages Required: Indonesia
Duration of Contract: 8 working days
Working Period: June – July 2016
MenPAN-Ombudsman RI-the office of President Staffs have just recently signed mutual agreement to implement the National Complaint Handling Systems namely LAPOR-SP4N. It is a single window for public to fill complaints on any type of public services which will use several friendly platforms, include sms text, mobile apps, internet, and social media. Following this MoU, the parties are starting to accelerate the establishment of the NPCHS by implementing several activities, include activities supported by SIAP 1 such as development of iOS mobile apps to ease public in accessing LAPOR-SP4N, a short-video promotion, developing SOP and training module, targeting the general public and local governments.
As part of the support to LAPOR-SP4N, SIAP 1 will conduct a training on the NPCHS/LAPOR-SP4N to 500 local governments. Each Kabupaten/Kota/Province is expected to send 3 representatives; secretary of region (Sekda), local inspector, and complaint handling unit. In this regard, SIAP 1 is hiring consultant to develop the training module for the use of the LAPOR! SP4N and to act as lead facilitator for the training. Considering the huge numbers of trainees, SIAP 1 will also recruit 4 training facilitators. The facilitators shall work under supervisory of the lead facilitator, attend the Training of Trainer, and facilitate the training sessions in classes that they assigned to.
To facilitate the training under supervisory of the lead facilitator.
Scope of Work:
Two (2) days: Learn on the training module, and consult with lead facilitator.
Two (2) days:
- Attend the Training of Trainer
- Develop training plan together with other facilitators and the lead facilitator.
Three (3) days:
- Facilitate the training sessions
- Assist the resource persons in delivering the session on LAPOR simulation/exercise.
- Ensure the effectiveness of the participative learning process and environment.
One (1) day: writing the training report that highlights the training process, achievements, evaluations and recommendations.
- Individual/personal consultant
- An advance degree in political or social sciences, public policy, development, international relations or a related discipline
- Have good understanding on Public Service Law and Complaint Handling Systems
- Have at least 2 years of experience in delivering a participatory training
- Have an experience working with government agencies is preferred
Application should include a cover letter, CV (including three references) and contact number by June 16, 2016 at the latest.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Facilitator” as the subject of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.