Management Systems International, Inc
Strengthening Integrity and Accountability Program 1 (SIAP 1)
Terms of Reference
Position : Grants Admin Assistant
Languages Required : Bahasa and English
Duration of Contract : June - August 2016
Working Days : 30-40
Location : Jakarta
SIAP 1 seeks someone who will work in grants department to assist in the preparation of administrative documents.
OBJECTIVES OF THE ASSIGNMENT
· To assist grants department in close out administration
1. Prepare the administrative documents for Grants department
2. Track and Filing the administrative documents for Grants department
3. Pack all of the administrative documents in Grants department to be ready for shipment
4. Undertake any other task that may be assigned from time to time by the Senior Project Manager
· Has at least 1 year of experience working in relevant areas (administration, writing, and reporting);
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word;
· Good writing skills in English;
· Good interpersonal skills including good coordination and effective working relations with stakeholders; and
· Previous grant document processing, highly desired.
Application should include a cover letter, CV (including three references) and contact number no later than June 13, 2016. Please indicate ‘Grants Admin Assistant’ as the subject of your email addressed to: Recruitment@msi-siap.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. This position is only for Indonesian citizens.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.