INOVASI is an ambitious four-year (with the possibility of an extension for another four), AUD 49million program. It will collaborate closely with the GOI at the district, provincial and national level to develop and implement action-oriented research and pilots to answer the broad question: “What works to improve student learning outcomes in Indonesia?” It will focus on three sub-topics of investigation: the quality of teaching in the classroom, the quality of support for teachers, and learning for all.
INOVASI is managed by Palladium on behalf of DFAT, and formally started on 18 January 2016.
Purpose of the Position: The HR Coordinator will oversee recruitment, performance management, policy development, induction, and other human resource functions to support the INOVASI program.
Under the direction of Operations Support Manager, the HR Coordinator will:
- Oversee all aspects of human resources on the program, in line with Palladium guidelines, DFAT policy, and Indonesian Manpower law;
- Ensure the quality and compliance of staff induction, performance management, staff development, and exit processes for a team of approximately 30 staff based in Jakarta and in four provincial offices;
- Coordinate the recruitment of project personnel, following established recruitment procedures and providing proactive advice and updates to hiring managers;
- Prepare local-engaged staff contracts in a timely and accurate fashion in compliance with Palladium policy and Indonesian Manpower law;
- Ensure local staff are registered under health insurance policy and maintain active throughout their contract period;
- Ensure performance management, contract administration, staff development, and exit processes are implemented appropriately and timely; including providing advice to the Operations Support Manager on ways to improve to these processes;
- Secure visas for short and long term expatriate employees, in coordination with relevant government ministries;
- Oversee HR Assistant in tracking leave balances for program staff;
- Serve as the Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) Officer for the Program, including establishing a WHS committee and conducting regular WHS checks;
- Serve as the Security Point of Contact for the Program, including disseminating information on security risks and incidents;
- Maintain up to date and thorough hard and soft copy of HR files, ensuring safekeeping of classified information and documents;
- Prepare HR reports as required by the Operations Support Manager or Program Manager;
- Serve as interim HR Assistant as required;
- Advise the Operations Support Manager and relevant line managers on compensations and benefits (staff grade, title, salary and cost charging);
- Other duties as may reasonably be required by Operations Support Manager consistent with the incumbent’s qualifications and experience.
Qualifications and Experience:
The HR Coordinator will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum a Bachelors’ degree in a relevant field, affiliations with relevant professional association are an advantage;
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a HR coordination position, in an organisation of similar size and scale;
- Strong experience managing recruitment processes, experience on bulk recruitment for project start and on recruitment in provincial locations up an advantage;
- Proven ability in handling multiple tasks effectively under heavy time and work pressure;
- Proven ability to plan and manage schedules, files/database and working materials as well as to keep confidentiality of documents and information;
- Strong interpersonal skills, including in a cross cultural context;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and Bahasa Indonesia.
Persons with skills and qualifications are invited to apply.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive package in line with their experience.
How to apply
All applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line by the latest 2 July 2016. Applications should include a CV and cover letter.
Palladium is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Child Protection in all fields. Any offer employment will be subject to criminal history clearances.
Indonesian Nationals with relevant experience and qualifications are encouraged to apply for this position.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.