Operations Adviser/Indonesian Science Fund (DIPI)
Palladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies. We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organizations. Palladium is built on the idea that progress will be supported by four key pillars:
- International Development
- Strategy Execution Consulting
- Impact Investment
- Training and Events
Palladium is seeking a short-term Operations Advisor to support the development of the Indonesian Science Fund, based on Jakarta. The initial assignment for this position is for six months, with a possibility for an extension for an additional six months.
The Indonesian Science Fund, Dana Ilmu Pengetahuan Indonesia (DIPI) was officially launched on March 30, 2016. This new organization has been established under the Indonesian Academy of Sciences (Akademi Ilmu Pengetahuan Indonesia--AIPI), as an independent mechanism to directly fund scientists and engineers to produce world –class research. It establishes a procedure to fund multi-year grants on a variety of scientific topics, which will be awarded based on merit-based procedures and a system of peer review.
The establishment of the Indonesian Science Fund has been supported by the Governments of Indonesia, United States, Australia and Great Britain. USAID/Indonesia is supporting the establishment of this new fund with technical advisers to help create long-term sustainable procedures to ensure the stability and sustainability of this new organization.
The Operations Adviser will work under the direction of the Executive Director of The Indonesian Science Fund, in order to establish a sound foundation of organization and human resources management policies and procedures for this fledgling organization.
ESSENTIAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required – Accounting, Finance, Business or a related subject, or demonstration of equivalent knowledge and skills. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Fluency in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills (oral and written).
- Ability to solve problems of appreciable variety and complexity
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, and form and maintain effective teams.
- Oversee basic creation of operating procedures of the organization, including administrative, meeting and support activities.
- Supervise administrative and other support staff, allocating work and ensuring quality and timely completion of projects.
- Develop processes and guidelines and interpret policy for staff and committee/panel members and serve as staff liaison to all parties.
- Represent the ISF Executive Director for program activities where appropriate.
- Provide oversight and support to programmatic activities such as and contractual matters.
- Plan, review, and coordinate the work of support staff, and has supervisory responsibility for hiring, training, and performance management of staff
- Establish processes and procedures to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the organization.
- Serve as respected and trusted adviser to the Executive Director.
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with experience and salary history
OPEN PERIOD: June 20 – 30, 2016
POSITION INFORMATION: An initial 6-month contract to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia, with a possibility of an additional 6-month extension.
HOW TO APPLY: To respond to this position, please send your resume (no longer than 6 pages) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the title of the position in the subject line of your email.
To view the complete job description please go to: CLICK HERE
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.