Yayasan Rumah Energi (YRE) is a growing organization, leading renewable energy-domestic biogas sector promotion in Indonesia. YRE is implementing HIVOS program the Indonesia Domestic Biogas Programme (IDBP) since the last three years and continue with MCA- I fund Gathering and Dissemination of Information and Green Knowledge for a Sustainable Integrated Farming Workforce in Indonesia (GADING) Project also Investment in Renewable Energi for Rural, Remote Communities (TERANG) project, started in 2015 and 2016.
The organization aim is to contribute in promoting Resilient Society in Food and Energy by Engaging People towards Shared Renewable Energy Knowledge and Innovation. Currently more than 60 local partners are working together with the organization, to build domestic biogas sectors and built communities trust on renewable energy.
Adhere with the organization aim and mission, Yayasan Rumah Energi is now looking for a dynamic, passionate person aligned with the organization values , to fill the following positions:
BIOGAS QUALITY INSPECTOR (South Sulawesi – East Luwu based).
Task and Responsibilities
Under close supervision of the South Sulawesi IDBP Provincial Coordinator and instruction of the Biogas Technical Officer (BTO) from the National Biogas Program Support Office (NBPSO) in Jakarta, the QI takes the responsibility of quality control of biogas constructions and necessary technical backstopping to the Construction Partner Organizations (CPOs) staff. Major responsibilities include quality control of plant constructions, technical training to the staff and technical monitoring of the plants.
The main tasks of the Biogas Quality Inspector (QI) are:
- Take the responsibility of maintaining quality plant construction and after-sales services by CPOs;
- Visit plant construction sites regularly. All plants constructed in the assigned province needs to be visited for quality control;
- Fill up quality control forms correctly and accurately and send to NBPSO for records;
- Take immediate action if plants are not constructed as per approved standards;
- Address the issue of any technical problems faced by users or report it to BTO;
- Provide feedbacks/ advices regularly to CPOs' staff and masons on technical improvement;
- Follow exactly the instruction and process of quality control and reporting system approved by NBPSO;
- Arrange/ provide mason/supervisors training in the provinces coordinating local CPOs;
- Provide reports and/or any feedbacks to PC and BTO on technical matters;
- Enforce safety measures to be implemented by CPOs and households;
- Act as biogas technical focal person in the province;
- Biogas experience (desired);
- Good communication & human-relation skills;
- Able to frequent field visit and drive a motorcycle all over East /North Luwu and other surrounding area;
- Fair English (written and verbal)
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in construction, supervision, training or similar jobs;
- Minimum 4 years work experience, preferably in similar industry
- D3 Degree in civil engineering
Applicants should send their application and CV (including three references) in pdf file to: email@example.com with position code as email subject. Applications are requested by 9 June 2016 at the latest; thereafter the position will remain open until filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.