Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. The foundation is based in Zurich, Switzerland. With 90 million CHF in annual turnover, Swisscontact is now implementing more than 100 projects in 32 countries.
Swisscontact has been active in Indonesia for the past 42 years.
The Swisscontact Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) in Indonesia, is currently accepting applications for the position of:
MRM Officer (Job Code: MRM - OF)
Based in Makassar, South Sulawesi
Under direct supervision of SCPP Senior Program Manager for Sulawesi and in close coordination with Monitoring and Result Measurement (MRM) Manager of SCPP in Jakarta, the MRM Officer will be responsible for tracking program results, and applying SCPP’s MRM arrangements are in place and implemented in a timely manner.
Task, Authority, and Responsibility
- Undertakes regular review of log-frame and results chains and informs program staff on SCPP achievement, challenges and suggests improvements as necessary.
- Supports project staff in assuring the quality and coherence of information from Sumatra region.
- Develops monitoring plan based on SCPP’s key performance indicators and undertakes periodic field and desk review to validate data.
- Monitors data collection surveys such as baseline, post-line, and end line, and else.
- Ensures the quality of SCPP database, this may entail to undertake regular field visit to validate data, data cleaning activities, provide trainings for field facilitators on data collection, etc.
- Assists Database and MRM officer to properly manage SCPP’s database and prepares data set needed for reporting.
- Assists Senior Program Manager in drafting annual work plan.
- Drafts all reports for the regions and ensure means of verification collected in timely manner and properly archived.
- Works with technical experts and consultants for MRM and PR purposes.
- When necessary, undertakes research and analysis of information and data for SCPP.
- Collects and archives knowledge products, publications, and other materials.
- Manage relations with companies and individuals related to the implementation of the program’s MRM activities, such as data collection, studies, etc.;
- Support the superior to supervise data collection activities and ensure compliance with the standards expected by the program.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in monitoring and evaluation, learning and knowledge management
- Experience with quantitative data management and database management
- Possess data analysis ability
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders and technical experts
- Experience working in inter-cultural teams and environments.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality outputs on time.
- Good interpersonal skills and commitment to working in a team.
- Some capacity in writing in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Strong proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent spoken and written Bahasa Indonesia and English
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your CV until June 15th, 2016 at the latest with a JOB CODE on Top Left of the Envelope or Email subject to:
Swisscontact-SCPP, Human Resources Unit, The Vida Building, 5th floor, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8, Kebon Jeruk – Jakarta Barat 11530 , Tél. +62 21 2951 0200
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.