The Embassy of Canada, Jakarta seeks to engage the services of a Part-time Local Environment and Climate Change Advisor and a Part-time Local Gender Equality Advisor to provide technical support and advice to Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development (DFATD).
Minimum Qualifications for Environment and Climate Change Advisor
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university in environmental sciences/studies.
- Ten (10) years of professional work experience as technical expert and advisor in climate change, environmental sustainability or sustainable natural resource management in international development programs or projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university in gender studies, international development or a related discipline.
- Five (5) years of professional work experience as technical expert and advisor in gender equality in international development programs or projects.
- Ten (10) years of professional work experience in international development programs or projects.
How to Apply
Request for Proposal (RFP) documents containing detailed description of services, deliverables and terms of reference will be provided via email request only. Interested candidates are requested to send an email to email@example.com quoting “RFP-Environment and Climate Change Advisor” or “RFP-Gender Equality Advisor” in the subject line by 15:00 on June 13, 2016.
Proposals must be submitted in word format and must be received by the Canadian Embassy before 8:00am on Monday, June 20, 2016. Your proposal should be sent to an email address that will be provided in the RFP document. Late submissions will not be reviewed.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.