CEGAH is a 5-year USAID-funded accountability and integrity program that works with a wide range of Indonesia’s Government and non-governmental agencies. The program runs between 2016 and 2021. The project is implemented by Management Systems International.
The Finance and Administration Manager is responsible for supervising the administrative staff in the office, ensuring procurements are done according to USAID standards, and track, model, and project, the budget expenditure, ensuring adherence to spending plans. He/she is supervised by the Deputy Chief of Party.
- Manage all financial and administrative aspects of the project, including procurement, accounting, tax payments., IT, logistics, transportation and office administration;
- Monitor registration, eligibility for tax-free status, and review of regulatory/statutory compliance requirements for the payments to local staff, etc.
- Assist with financial audit preparation
- Review and update Financial Policies and Procedures and ensure that they are in compliance with MSI and USAID regulations
- Serve as contact person for auditing process both internal and external audit
- Ensure adherence to the project financial calendar, including submission of all financial information to meet financial deadlines
- Ensure that all withholding income taxes are paid to the State Treasury according to GOI timeline
- Develop financial template or forms related to financial activities
- Complete accurate weekly cash forecast requests based on programmed expenditures
- Work closely with technical staff to develop Activity Fund Requests
- Responsible for preparing & executing wire transfer/payment through internet banking
- Ensure that the Accountant maintains timely and accurate financial information, including reporting to MSI HQ and USAID;
- Assure that the financial aspects of the project meet all the USAID and US government regulations on funds accountability;
- Supervise the Accountant in managing and maintaining the project’s financial database and records using MSI’s standard accounting software;
- Supervise the Office Manager, Driver, and IT staff coordinating with the Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP);
- Provide administrative support by:
- Managing procurement process;
- Completing standard internal templates and forms, etc.
- Act as a Property Management Supervisor;
- Support the Chief of Party Deputy Chief of Party in budget planning and monitoring, including the provision of monthly burn rate updates, liaising with technical staff on their budget projections on an ongoing basis, and suggesting changes where necessary.
- Ensure overall adherence to budget guidelines, limitations, and financial projections to USAID.
- Develop and Maintain financial systems for CEGAH, suggest updates and improvements when necessary.
- Perform other project related tasks as directed by the COP and DCOP.
General provisions and limitations:
- All final decisions related to this Project are made by the COP and MSI/HQ responsible and authorized personnel.
- Any communication with USAID is the authority of the COP and MSI/HQ responsible and authorized personnel.
- Minimum University Degree in accounting, finance, or management.
- Minimum 5 (five) years experiences in a similar position, preferably in an INGO
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID programs, financial procedures and regulations.
- Demonstrated capacity to manage budgets of large development programs.
- Specific technical skills:
- Ability to complete given assignments accurately and with minimum supervision
- High sense of personal integrity, discretion, initiative, judgment, and attention to detail
- Ability to manage time and prioritize work and willingness to work extra hour
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and proficiency with budget and expenditure modeling systems.
- Proficient in spoken and written English, and in the use of MS Office Software
- Be able to work efficiently and accurately in a demanding environment
team-work and participatory skills
**This is a local position; only Indonesian nationals will be considered.
Application should include a CV (including three references) and contact information by June 30, 2016, at the latest. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and the position will be filled once a suitable candidate is selected.
Please send applications to email@example.com. Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.