Greenpeace, one of the world’s most respected and dynamic organizations, is an international non-profit global campaigning organization that acts to ensure the ability of Earth to nurture life in all its diversity. At the heart of Greenpeace’s campaigns is the tradition of non-violent, direct action against environmental abuse and destructionIn this role, in collaboration with other team members, you will recruit, engage, organise and retain GPSEA supporters to support projects and develop the movement we support for our environmental impact. These supporters may include individuals, community coalitions/strategic alliances, specific constituents aligned to our project needs. You will be responsible for matching the skills and interest of these supporters to specific projects or campaign areas across the organization by identifying opportunities to maximise synergies across a diverse support network (eg. youth, volunteers, local and grassroots communities).
This is a full-time position based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Note that all Programme Department staff are deployable to any GPSEA project across the region.
Level of Education:
Degree in Social Science or equivalent industry
- Demonstrated minimum of 3 years experience managing a volunteer or internship program, organising communities or youth groups (including planning, implementation, and evaluation)
- Demonstrated minimum of 3 years experiences in successful organising, development and or campaigning including planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- 3 years+ in developing creative ideas and writing engaging copy
- 3 years+ in managing the production of direct marketing and other printed materials (such as newsletters, brochures, and annual reports) and online material
- Experience in relationship building and supporter / customer care.
The Media Campaigner is an integral part of the Communications and Digital Department. Media Campaigner is in charge of developing and implementing communications and digital strategies that will deliver targeted messages to key audiences, toward the achievement of the organization’s goals.
- Bachelor Degree in Communications or journalism
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a related field
Interested candidates are invited to write Letter of Introduction, explaining why you are qualified for the position and why you want to work for Greenpeace. Please attach this to a completed application form and email to:email@example.com
As we receive a large number of applicants for our advertised vacancies, we are unable to respond to those applicants who have not been shortlisted and we apologize for this in advance. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted.
GUIDANCE IN COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION FORM
- Read the recruitment pack carefully before completing your application form. The recruitment pack contains information about Greenpeace, about the job you are applying for, and brief information on employment conditions.
- Complete all items in the application form. Remember that this will be our basis for shortlisting candidates. Curriculum Vitae (CVs) will not be accepted.
- Make sure you email the form to the correct email address (firstname.lastname@example.org), addressed to the HR Department, and ensure that your application form arrives before the closing date. Application forms received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- If you have questions, kindly email email@example.com.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your application letter and completed application form.
Jobs Application Desk
Greenpeace Southeast Asia - Indonesia
Greenpeace Southeast Asia - Indonesia
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.