World Food Programme, Indonesia invites applications from the eligible candidates for the following position:
Position: Procurement Officer
Contract Type: Service Contract
Duty Station: Jakarta, Indonesia
Under the supervision of the Head of Business Support, the incumbent of the position will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide technical advice on procurement activities, following WFP rules, procedures and regulations;
- Issue local tenders, evaluate offers and make recommendations for the finalisation of purchases and the award of contracts by using WFP’s corporate system;
- Analyze and evaluate commodity tender results;
- Review technical proposals of suppliers and carry out cost/benefit analysis for equipment and services procurement;
- Liaise with WFP appointed inspection and superintendent firms to ensure quality control, specification conformity, volume assessment, monitoring and verification of deliveries;
- Develop and prepare technical and legal contracts;
- Manage and coordinate negotiations with all interested parties including contract disputes and claims;
- Execute and monitor all tenders through Electronic Bidding System follow with require procurement procedure in SAP within relevant delegation of authority;
- Run SAP (WINGS) system queries, prepare reports and management presentations on procurement activity;
- Render technical advice and support to management in country offices and support procurement officers in other offices;
- Contribute to any preparedness actions such as early warning, risk analysis and contingency planning and make the necessary recommendations. Periodically monitor the management of risks and report on any actions taken;
- Supervise procurement and administrative staff and contribute to their development, as required;
- Ensure maintain and update the profile of Administration records and equipment, in preparation for emergency response;
- Coordinate with other service units, UN agencies, CP, NGO, Government, arrange for and/or attend meetings on administration matters;s
- Supervise the administrative work of the office including the establishment of internal procedures and tracking systems for correspondences and documents;
- Ensure the process to timely obtain staffs and their members the support documentation (visas, identification cards, UNLP, driving license, etc.) with relevant Customs, Immigration and UN documentation process, as required;
- Manage the immediate office with respect to communications, meetings and work flow; identify complex or sensitive subjects, and priority issues that need to be brought to the supervisor’s attention;
- Review correspondence or information materials relevant to the area of work prepared by other staffs;
- Supervise Process and approve delegated administrative actions in accordance with WFP rules and regulations;
- Evaluate, develop, and recommend procedures. Participate in discussions on new/revised procedures and practices; interpret and assess the impact of changes and make recommendations on follow up actions;
- Establish and update the contract, LTAs of external vendors related to office services and goods procurement for both CO and SO;
- Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Experiences:
Education: Advanced university degree or university degree with equivalent experience in one or more of the following disciplines: economics, commerce, business administration, engineering, legal, accounting or related field.
Experience: Minimum three to five years of Supply chain management, Procurement. Proficiency in Windows (MS Word, MS Excel, Power point and SAP preferable.
Language: Excellent English language skills and demonstrated ability to represent WFP in forums and other external engagements; demonstrated strong analytical and report writing skills.
Only candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to apply. Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply. Applications should be addressed by E-mail to: Jakarta.Vacancy@wfp.org. Please put the vacancy number and the post title in the subject matter.
All applications should include an updated CV, a photograph and three references and should be received no later than 30 June 2016.
“Only short-listed candidates will be contacted”
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments is intended for specific individuals or entities, and may be confidential, proprietary or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, delete this message and do not disclose, distribute or copy it to any third party or otherwise use this message. The content of this message does not necessarily reflect the official position of the World Food Programme. Electronic messages are not secure or error free and may contain viruses or may be delayed, and the sender is not liable for any of these occurrences. The sender reserves the right to monitor, record and retain electronic messages.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.