If you care about the environment and want to contribute to conservation efforts in Indonesia, this is the opportunity for you to join the largest national conservation organization in Indonesia. WWF-Indonesia, an independent national conservation organization, is part of a global network of WWF. WWF-IDN is currently seeking for the best candidates for the position of: Fisheries Business Officer.
This position will be based in Kupang and report to Responsible Marine Business Coordinator. The job holder will be responsible to provide operational support, especially related to fisheries matters, for MPA Unit of WWF-Indonesia in Lesser Sunda in order to ensure WWF-Indonesia’s signification contribution for degradation of ecological footprint; to increase role of sustainable fisheries sector and to be responsible for conservation of marine resources that is area and species basis; to provide technical support for related parties including local government, communities, traditional authorities and customary institutions, ecotourism and fisheries business institution, and univesities to develop sustainable and responsible fisheries business dan to encourage creating conducive policy in Lesser Sunda in line with target of Coral Triangle WWF-Indonesia’s strategic plan.
Requirements for This Position are:
- Min. Bachelor Degree from Fisheris Science, Marine Scienece, Economics, Social Science, and Ecological Economics
- Min. 2 – 4 years of experiences in engaging with local communities and business groups
- Have experience in market research and fisheries commidities and products
- Have experience in working with communities, NGOs, dan government
- Have good English skills and abilities
- Can work effectively as a part of team with limited supervision
- Have experience in engaging with local communities for capacity building related to fisheries business
- Computer literate, have skills of data management, statistical analysis, presentation and reporting
Applications will be closed 7 days after the publication of this advertisement (June 19th). Please note that only short-listed applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted.
Be a part of us, who is currently working in 28 regions in 17 provinces from Aceh to Papua, with more than 500 staffs and supported by more than 64,000 supporters in Indonesia. WWF Indonesia also works with governments, local communities, private sector, NGOs, civil society, and the public at large.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.