Office Administrator job description
The Office Administrator is responsible for organising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office.
He/she must make sure that office equipment is maintained, relevant records are up to date and that all administration processes work effectively.
- Oversee the efficient and effective day-to-day operation of the Head Office.
- Organize regular staff meetings with the Chairman.
- Assist Board Meetings – write minutes of meetings, propose ad hoc meetings to discuss pressing issues.
- Submit monthly reports for Board members.
- Assist field offices in procurement /purchasing and shipping.
- Assist office staff in maintaining files and databases.
- Ensure protection and security of files and records, in particular legal documents.
Office Administrator skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Must be self directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
Please submit a CV and Cover Letter by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application no later than July 15, 2016.
Thank you for your kind assistance and cooperation.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.