The Driver is supervised by the Admin Officer and work as part of Operation team in Jakarta office. The responsibility of this position is to operate and maintain the office car vehicle for work purposes and to ensure passenger safety and maintenance of vehicle.
Operational of vehicle / Operasional kendaraan:
- Pick up or take staffs and guest according to the schedule safely and efficiently
- Deliver documents or package according to assignment
- Drive the car in a good manner and polite and follow the traffic regulations
- Assist Guard and Office Support in the spare time or according to assignment from Supervisor
- Ensure to keep cleanliness of the car (routine vacuum and wash) and checking the machine regularly
- Arrange vehicle routine service and report the result to Supervisor
- Prepare reimbursement report of toll fare, parking fare and gasoline
- Prepare vehicle usage (log and fuel usage according to car utility (fleet management)
- Fill in overtime accurately and according to assignment
- Check vehicle prior operation
- Arrange vehicle service onregular basis and report it to Supervisor
- Discreetly keep the conversation of passenger during travel
- Forbidden to smoke inside the car
- High school graduate, or min 2 years’ experience as company driver or expatriate.
- Able to drive and understand the traffic regulation and familiar with streets in Jakarta
- Possess driving license
- English conversant preferred
With each step, we need more and more hands. Apply your passion, skills, and talents to helping us protect the most important places around the world.
Please send your current resume and cover letter (no more than 4 pages) to:
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <OD> – <your name>
Closing date for the application is 27 July 2016
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified).
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.