The Country Coordinating Mechanism (CCM) Indonesia is seeking for the qualified candidates to fill the position in the Project Management Team Health System Strengthening (PMT-HSS) which is located in Ministry of Health RI.
- To lead and coordinate the work of the Project Management Team, namely Monitoring and Evaluation Unit, Finance Unit, and Operation Unit;
- To lead, coordinate and facilitate the development of work plans and Plans of Action (POA) for the PR through Authorized Signatory (AS);
- To be responsible for the general and financial administration of the project, including the verification of expenditures and financial reports after proper analysis and verification process by the Finance Specialist;
- To lead the analysis and assessment of financial and program performance based on monthly reports and quarterly achievement indicators and disseminates the results to each unit for compiling and development of proposed follow up actions to be responded by the Project Manager and signed by the PR/AS, and report it to the CCM for endorsement and for further submission to the GFATM;
- To co-authorize payments at PR in conjunction with the AS and the Project Manager. All payments must be authorized by two of three authorized individuals: the AS, the Project Manager/PPK (Commitment Making Official) and the Team Leader;
- To authorize finance staff to transfer funds to Sub-Recipients and Implementing Unit (IU);
- To be responsible for timely, accurate and safe disbursement of funds to Sub-Recipients and IUs;
- To provide guidance for Sub-Recipient and IUs on activity implementation and monitor their compliance with the terms of the Sub Grant Agreement and Project Implementation Manual (PIM);
- To be responsible for the implementation of the PR’s audit of the financial performance of SR’s and IUs and to monitor the SR’s and IU’s internal audit as required;
- To lead logistics planning relating to program funded by the HSS;
- To develop Sub Grant Agreements for Sub Recipients and IU’s based on GF HSS requirements;
- To review Agreements on Performance of Work (APW) for staff made by PR, including conducting regular review of staff performance (with support from HRD unit) within the Team Leader prior to extend contract/APW of staff;
- To be responsible for the availability and integrity of all project documentations, including supporting documents for the use of funds;
- Maintaining and storing all financial documents for at least 5 (five) years, based on the grant agreement;
- To work closely with SR’s, IUs and the Project Manager and the APR to take early action on issues arising in management and implementation, based on the findings of external auditor, the LFA, and regular PMT’s monitoring reports;
- To protect against conflicts of interest by following the procedures articulated in this PIM, within the scope of his/her responsibilities.
- Has a post graduate or master degree (S-2) in Health or Business Management/Administration;
- Have 5 years experiences as Team Leader/Co Team Leader or at least as a Project Coordinator in similar field (The Global Fund project would be an advantage);
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia and Bahasa;
- Skilled in Computer at least intermediate level (MS-Office).
For those with matching qualifications and interested in applying, please send your application letter and CV to email@example.com NOT LATER than 31st July 2016.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.