Perception Survey on Private Sector STTA
BackgroundDAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining excellence in technical and operational project management, and exceptional customer service to solve our clients’ most complex problems. Since 1970, DAI has worked in 150 developing and transition countries, providing comprehensive development solutions in areas including crisis mitigation and stability operations, democratic governance and public sector management, agriculture and agribusiness, private sector development and financial services, economics and trade, HIV/AIDS, avian influenza control, water and natural resources management, and energy and climate change.
Adaptasi Perubahan Iklim dan Ketangguhan (APIK) Project is a 5-year, $19 million USAID funded Project. The purpose of APIK is to support the Government of Indonesia to strengthen climate and disaster resilience, working in an integrated manner from the national level down to the community level. APIK will help to mainstream climate change adaptation and disaster risk reduction into national and sub-national governance frameworks, build the capacity of local communities and the private sector to address climate change and weather-related natural hazards, and support the use of information for climate and disaster risk management among key stakeholders.
In the first year The APIK project have to conduct survey on perception of the business community on CCA/DRR issues in 2-3 targetted sectors i.e. Agriculture, Food and Beverages and Fisheries sector. The survey (tool) then will then be used via business association namely KADIN, Indonesia Business Links, Indonesia Business Coalition for Sustainable Development, Forum CSR Jatim and other business associations that are exists in APIK’s working area. APIK is seeking a consultant that would develop the perception survey with quantitative method for further use.
Data collection will be conducted by Private Sector Engagement Advisor and related Field Coordinator.
- Develop the survey and method of data collection and analysis;
- Ensure the common understanding of the survey methodology on adaptation framework of climate change and disaster risk reduction
- Ensure all collected data properly compiled and compliance with USAID-Data Quality Standard (validity, precision, reliability, integrity and timeliness);
- Ensure data analysis process used designated method/formula and apply quality assurance to avoid un-rational margin of error.
- Develop and finalize the final baseline report based on the result of data analysis.
- Min. Master Degree (Preferred PhD), with strong knowledge and experience in the field of monitoring and evaluation.
- Min. 10 year experienced in M&E with related substance of Climate Change Adaptation / Disasters Risk Reduction / Disaster Preparedness / Water Resources
- In depth understanding of assessment methodologies, data collection, and analysis
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of climate change and/or disaster risk management.
- Experience working in Indonesia strongly preferred and Bahasa Indonesia skills an advantage.
Duration of assignment1 month
Based in Jakarta
Based in Jakarta
ReportingReporting directly to Private Sector Engagement Advisor
Application SendInterested applicants are invited to send their CV to APIK_Recruitment@DAI.com. Please send applications not later than 20 July 2016 COB. Applicants are instructed to write “Survey Perception STTA- Application – NAME” as the Subject line of their email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.