Friedrich-Naumann-Foundation for Freedom, a German non profit organization in Jakarta, is inviting qualified individuals to fill from September 1st, 2016 the positions of
ADMINISTRATIVE AND PROGRAM ASSISTANT
The Administrative and Program Assistant will assist the FNF Project Officers. She / he will have administrative duties such as arranging business travel, preparing meeting, etc. She/he will also be involved in FNF’s program activities with partners.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Proficiency in English is essential (knowledge of German not essential but an additional advantage)
- Computer literacy and skills in operating other office devices
- Capability to deal with administrative issues and social media.
- Ability to work in a team and a multicultural and international environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel.
Applicants are welcome to send their CV and application letter including expected salary to Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom, Jl. Kertanegara no. 51, 12110 Jakarta or email to: Meita.Olivia@fnst.org (pls. write "Application ADMINISTRATIVE AND PROGRAM ASSISTANT " as the subject of email) before July 15, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.