GENERAL AFFAIRS OFFICER (AD) – Head Office
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), an affiliate of Good Neighbors International, an international humanitarian development NGO in General Consultative Status with the UN ECOSOC (United Nations Economic and Social Council). Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 17 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Responsible for activities related to general affairs activities which may include but not limited to: asset management, asset maintenance, vendor management, etc. in order to provide support for all departments and ensure seamless organization operation.
Duties / Responsibilities detail
- Liaise with other organization’s stream leaders on assessing needs on general service, office supplies and other support to support each organization’s stream leader’s activities
- Formulate asset maintenance and asset/service procurement as the organization investment to increase efficiency on organizational operational day to day activities.
- Execute general support day-to-day operation in which may include; utilities payment, office supply and other facilities management activities
- Execute and ensure delivery process of assets maintenance and /or supplies / service procurements by service providers /external vendors in order to meet the satisfactory standard.
- Prepare and ensure the healthy physical environment by providing safety and security protection and control and ensure the hygiene environment in the workplace.
- S1 / Bachelor in any discipline
- 2+ years of relevant working experiences
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in NGO
- Fresh gruduate are welcoming apply
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply
- Application letter and CV in English
- Please Submit CV, Cover Letter.
- Submit To Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please fill the subject with this format : Position_Duty station_Name ( Ex : GA_Head Office_Katriin)
- Deadline for submission of applications : 10 July 2016
- Only the qualified candidate will be proceed
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Human Resources Department
Jl. Bukit Gading Raya,
Komplek Gading Bukit Indah Blok V No 18-19
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara - 14240
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.