Education Officer (OD) – Head Office
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), an affiliate of Good Neighbors International, an international humanitarian development NGO in General Consultative Status with the UN ECOSOC (United Nations Economic and Social Council). Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 17 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Head Office – Kelapa Gading, Jakarta
Responsible for monitoring and evaluating education program management and providing relevant knowledge (through consultancy, knowledge sharing, training) in order to support Operation Department both in HO and CDP to have seamless operation.
- Monitor education program proposals and planning in order to align with overall OD in a timely manner
- Monitor the execution of education programs in each CDP in order to ensure program alignment with initial plan.
- Monitor education program report development to track progress of program implementation.
- Review knowledge and understanding of OD members (particularly in CDP offices) to identify the knowledge gap regarding children‘s right and education.
- Facilitate learning programs on children education to OD members (particularly in CDP offices) in order to have proficient knowledge regarding the relevant subject.
- Provide technical consultancy and advice to OD Staff (particularly in CDP offices) in order to provide adequate support in managing relevant cases.
- S1 / Bachelor’s degree; preferably in Public Education, Child and Family Studies, Developmental Psychology.
- 1+ years of relevant working experiences
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in NGO
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- Good skill in computer use ( Ms Office )
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply
- Please submit your Application Letter and CV in English.
- Submit To Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please fill the subject with this format: Position_Duty Station_Name (Ex : ODE_Head Office_Katriin)
- Deadline for submission of applications : 17 July 2016
- Only the qualified candidate will be proceed
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.