Income Generation Program Officer (IG) – Borong, NTT
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), an affiliate of Good Neighbors International, an international humanitarian development NGO in General Consultative Status with the UN ECOSOC (United Nations Economic and Social Council). Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 17 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Borong - NTT
Execute the GNI Income Generation (IG) program (which may include but not limited to: entrepreneurship workshop and seminars, small medium enterprise development, agricultural sciences, and other entrepreneurship and innovation related) and ensuring the relevancy and effectiveness of programme implementation to the community in CDP area to increase community’s welfare and wellbeing.
- Conduct local Income Generation program needs assessment and surveys (which may include online and offline survey, Participatory Appraisal Process, etc.)
- Develop IG program plan and strategy (which may include program definition on how each program will be delivered, budget and resource needed)
- Control the implementation of IG program and review its progress to ensure the achievement of IG program’s goals.
- Formulate the recommendation and best case
- Develop the program reports and program documentation to provide comprehensive understanding to GNI head office
- Maintain and improve relationship with partners and external stakeholders (which may include local government, other NGOs, industry, etc.)
- S1 / Bachelor Degree; Preferably in Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Management and Business Administration, Agricultural Sciences and other related studies
- 2+ years of relevant working experiences
- Preferably 1+ years of CDPs working experiences
- Proficient with credit union / cooperation
- Proficient about book keeping
- Innovation towards small business models
- Able to communicate with local community
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in NGO
- Fresh graduate are welcoming apply
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply
- Application letter and CV in English
- Please Submit CV, Cover Letter.
- Submit To Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please fill the subject with this format : Position_Duty station_Name ( Ex : IG_Borong_Katriin)
- Deadline for submission of applications : 10 July 2016
- Only the qualified candidate will be proceed
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Human Resources Department
Jl. Bukit Gading Raya,
Komplek Gading Bukit Indah Blok V No 18-19
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara - 14240
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.