Institut Penelitian Inovasi Bumi (INOBU) was registered as an Indonesian, non-profit research institute in 2015. INOBU grew out of Earth Innovation Institute’s (EII) Indonesia program and works closely with EII. In Central Kalimantan, working with the provincial governor and several district heads, INOBU facilitated the creation of the provincial roadmap to low deforestation development, designed a pilot plantation monitoring system and initiated the process for certifying several districts. In West Papua, the organization supported the provincial government to recognize the land rights of indigenous communities and promote low emission rural development. Since 2015, INOBU, has been the Indonesian coordinator for the Governors Climate and Forest task force. INOBU are responsible for coordinating the activities of the six, Indonesian provincial governments involved in the GCF to promote low emission rural development in their jurisdictions.
Through innovative research, policy analysis, technology and alliance-building, INOBU seeks to improve public policies and strengthen civil society to sustainably manage Indonesia's natural resources and agricultural production systems, throughout the life-cycle of products. INOBU is staffed by leading Indonesian researchers in the fields of environmental policy, law, economics and spatial analysis. INOBU actively engages government, private sectors, civil society and communities in the design and dissemination of the results of their research and innovation.
SCOPE OF WORK
The Finance and Accounting Officer will be responsible for:
- Organizing all accounting and financial data;
- Identifying and recording all accounting and financial data;
- Maintaining and creating journal entries for all transactions in accounting software (accurate);
- Managing and reconciling the organization’s bank accounts;
- Managing petty cash;
- Managing bank accounts;
- Financial reporting;
- Managing regular payments including ensuring appropriate authorization, timing and dispatch of payments (electronic and cheque);
- Working with the bookkeeper for ensuring the quality and completeness of financial documents;
- Ensuring compliance with taxation requirements by working with tax consultant; and
Other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Solid and proven skills as well as passion for finance and accounting;
- Relevant university degree;
- Experience in general accounting and financial management;
- Fluency in Indonesian and English (written and oral);
- Fast learner, team player and can work independently with minimal supervision.
Deadline for application: 24th July 2016
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.