The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene 'Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua' (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-year initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations.
Implemented by DAI Global LLC, IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following "high level" results:
- An increase of one million people in urban areas with access to improved water supply of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to an improved sanitation facility and all of whom are from the poorest 40% of the population.
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, IUWASH PLUS undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) Improving household WASH services; 2) Strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) Strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) Advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication.
To achieve these outcomes IUWASH-PLUS need high caliber incumbent to fill the position of
BC/Marketing Specialist for North Sumatera (NS), West Java, DKI and Tangerang (WJDT), Central Java (CJ), East Java (EJ) and South Sulawesi and Eastern Indonesia (SSEI) : (JOB CODE : BCMS-REG)
Task and Responsibility:
- Implement behavior change activities at community level aimed at mobilizing demand for water supply and sanitation services.
- Assist in the implement of media advocacy activities based on available strategy and implementation guideline, to support region advocacy work, both water and sanitation issues.
- Lead the establishment of citizen engagement mechanisms supported WASH improvement in each assisted city that increase more community participation.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in BC/ Marketing or equivalent. Must hold a Bachelor’s degree as a minimum.
- Experience in implementing behavior change activities at the community level.
- Experience in facilitating Local Government in relationship supporting the community program
- Experience with USAID programs is highly desirable.
Expected start date: available immediately.
Interested applicants are invited to send a complete application with 3 references to IUWASHPlus.firstname.lastname@example.org before July 18, 2016. Please write the job CODE in the subject line of the email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Early submission is appreciated
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.