The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene 'Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua' (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-year initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations.
Implemented by DAI Global LLC, IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following "high level" results:
- An increase of one million people in urban areas with access to improved water supply of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to an improved sanitation facility and all of whom are from the poorest 40% of the population.
To achieve these outcomes IUWASH-PLUS need high caliber incumbent to fill the position of
GOVERNANCE SPECIALIST for Regional Offices : North Sumatera (NS), West Java, DKI and Tangerang (WJDT), Central Java (CJ), East Java (EJ) and South Sulawesi Eastern Indonesia (SSEI) (JOB CODE : GS-REG)
Task and Responsibility:
- Support regional programs in collaboration with Local- and/or Provincial government to prioritize urban water and sanitation programs and subsequent commitment by each Local Government and local parliament.
- Support agreed advocacy efforts to expand political support for
improving water and sanitation services, amongst Provincial and local
governments, local legislative bodies, PDAM and other relevant local
- 5 to 10 years of experience Governance support or equivalent.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree as a minimum.
- Ability to support regional programs in collaboration with Local- and/or Provincial government to prioritize urban water and sanitation programs and understanding of approaches to engaging civil society in public sector performance appraisal.Experience with USAID programs is highly desirable.
- Experience with USAID programs is highly desirable.
Expected Start Date : available immediately.
Interested applicants are invited to send a complete application with 3 references to IUWASHPlus.email@example.com before July 22, 2016. Please write the job CODE in the subject line of the email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Early submission is appreciated.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.