The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene 'Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua' (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-year initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. Implemented by DAI Global LLC, IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following "high level" results:
- An increase of one million people in urban areas with access to improved water supply of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to an improved sanitation facility and all of whom are from the poorest 40% of the population.
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, IUWASH PLUS undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) Improving household WASH services; 2) Strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) Strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) Advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication.
- Administration and Procurement Officer (JOB Code : APO-JKT)
- Finance Officer (JOB Code : FO-JKT)
- Project Accountant (JOB Code : PA-JKT)
- Senior Administration Associate (JOB Code : SAA-JKT)
- Sustainability and Innovation/Procurement Assistant (JOB Code : SIPA-JKT)
- HR Associate (JOB Code : HRA-JKT)
- Administrative Assistant (JOB Code : AA-JKT)
Those positions will be based in Jakarta.
Some positions are also required for IUWASH-PLUS Regional offices, with possibility based in Medan, Makassar, Surabaya, Surakarta :
- Regional Office Manager (JOB Code : ROM-Reg)
- Regional Project Accountant (JOB Code : RPA-Reg)
- Regional Finance/Administration Manager (JOB Code : RFAM-Reg)
- Regional Administrative Assistant (JOB Code : RAA-Reg)
Minimum General Qualifications:
- Having minimum of 5 years experiences within the similar role of donor funded project and similar position.
- For Position APO, FO, SAA minimum 10 years experience with similar role of donor funded project and similar position
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Bahasa Indonesia, as well as good computer skills, including Microsoft office suite, internet, and database management are required.
- Experience with USAID programs is highly desirable.
APPLICATION SEND - Interested applicants are invited to send a complete application with 3 references to IUWASHPlus.firstname.lastname@example.org before July 11, 2016. Please write the job CODE in the subject line of the email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.