Lutheran World Relief (LWR), a U.S. based non-profit development organization engaged in seeking lasting solutions to poverty and reducing risk, is seeking an experienced Coffee and Cocoa Project Coordinator for its Indonesia programs to be based in Bajawa, Ngada, NTT, Indonesia.
The Project Coordinator (PC) is responsible for the field based aspects of the Bali-NTT Coffee and Cocoa Farmer Empowerment Project. He/she will ensure the day to day activities are being implemented at both the cooperative level and the farmer level. The PC will supervise field staffs, oversee the training, communicate and coordinate with local stakeholders, managing day to day operation, monitor project implementation in NTT and provide ongoing reports to the Program Manager.
This position will be reported to Medan based Program Manager and expected to commence on 20 August 2016.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND CORE COMPETENCIES
- Deep commitment to LWR’s core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues and partners
- 5 years progressive experience in coffee production including harvesting and value added processing
- Knowledge of program cycle including design, monitoring and evaluating development projects.
- Advanced degree in agriculture or relevant discipline
- 3 years’ experience in training or facilitation
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with local government, cooperatives, and farmers
- Proficiency using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail and web browser software
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to provide written and oral reports in English
Please submit your application and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org placing the job title in the subject line and label your CV with your name (CV max. 300KB size).
Please do not include any certification, ID or other document in your application.
Only short listed candidates will be notified. Application should be submitted not later than 31 July 2016
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.