The Government of Australia (GoA), through the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade (DFAT), is a partner with the National Team for the Acceleration of Poverty Reduction (TNP2K) under the office of the Vice President of the Government of Indonesia. TNP2K is a policy think tank to improve the quality and effectiveness of Indonesia's poverty reduction programs that reach millions of poor Indonesians. The next phase of social protection support from November 2015 through to November 2019 is MAHKOTA Indonesia - Menuju Masyarakat Indonesia Yang Kokoh Sejahtera (Towards a Strong and Prosperous Indonesian Society). It will continue to provide support to help Indonesia better reach and benefit the poorest, as well as address key binding constraints to growth, competitiveness and rising inequality through ongoing labour market and social protection reforms.
As Managing Contractor of MAHKOTA Program, Cardno is seeking a Senior Office Coordinator of TNP2K to provide a high level of administrative support to the Head of Secretariat Office of TNP2K and as well as maintaining and updating the office system as required.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring accurate and efficient management of correspondences, invitations, files, records and database of contacts; including filing letter in and out; respond to telephone; sending invitation letter to local government and other stakeholders;
- Work closely with the Personal Assistant to provide support to the Executive Secretary of TNP2K;
- Liaising with Vice President Office Secretariat and ensure timely provision of information and support;
- In coordination with Mahkota team, providing support and act as a focal point for arranging workshops, events, trainings and meetings related to Secretariat Office of TNP2K. Prior to such activities, ensure necessary documents are copied and distributed timely;
- In coordination with Mahkota team, responsible for all travel and accommodation arrangement and other logistical and organisational needs for TNP2K Jakarta employees and consultants; including arranging cubical, access card and business card.
Key Selection Criteria will include:
- More than 3 years' experience in office management, especially in support function of large scale of organisation;
- Proven track record in office management systems and procedures.
- Ability to use technology effectively to support the operations of the Unit;
- Proven record of strong stakeholders' relations, with ability to work in sensitive situations, challenging policy environments, and within GoI institutions/ministries; demonstrated strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to priorities and manage time efficiently as well as handle multiple tasks effectively
The Terms of Reference containing full Selection Criteria can be Downloaded From Here
Duration: Until 30 June 2017; extendable based on performance, organizational needs and budget availability.
This is a locally engaged position and Indonesian Nationals or those with the right to work in Indonesia are encouraged to apply. The position will be remunerated in line with local labour laws.
Applications close 5.00pm, Wednesday 20 July 2016, local time.
Cardno is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Child Protection in all fields.
Any offer of employment will require criminal record checks.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.