Yayasan Menara Agung Pengharapan (MAP) Internasional, a Christian faith organization currently run several health program in South Nias and is now looking potential candidate to fill position: HEALTH PROGRAM MANAGER
Job summary: Responsible for the development of all health related programs for MAP Internasional, proposal writing and partner relationships concerned with health activities. The Program Manager will also provide reports of program activities on timely bases.
Duty Station: Medan, North Sumatera and travel to the program sites in timely basis.
- Fluently in English both Spoken and Written is a mandatory.
- A Degree in Public / Community Health or higher is a must
- Minimum three years of progressive experience in developing community health program
- Good proposal writing skill is must.
- Experience of working in non-profit or INGO sector highly desirable.
- Team Player & Hard Working. Self-Starter, Creative, Energetic. Excellent management skills, demonstrating strong leadership and initiative.
- An impeccable record of honesty and probity, sound judgment and vision, ability to identify key opportunities and risks.
- Good decision-making skills
Please send your newest CV to email address firstname.lastname@example.org before August 5, 2016.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.