Project: Berbak Green Prosperity Partnership
Duty station: Jambi, Sumatera
Client: Government of the Republic of Indonesia
Consortium lead: Euroconsult Mott MacDonald
Duration of contract; Six months
Background and Description
BGPP is a two year program supported by MCA-Indonesia and managed by a consortium led by Euroconsult Mott MacDonald. The Partnership will work in Jambi, Sumatra in the 250,000 ha Berbak landscape. It aims to rehabilitate degraded peatland and provide enhanced and alternative economic opportunities for communities that derive their livelihoods from palm oil production and other peatland-based agricultural activities/enterprises.
Applications are called for an experience and appropriately qualified Contracts Specialist to be based in the BGPP office in Jambi and responsible for assisting in contracts management and for leading of the management of a large infrastructure-related tender.
All work is guided by, and must comply with, MCA-I BGPP Procurement Guidelines.
Scope of Work
- Prepare and manage all aspects of contracting including tender and contract documentation as well as assessment processes and contract negotiation as required. This includes the procurement of consultant services and larger scale projects.
- Preparation of tender and contract documentation including developing an appropriate Basis of Payments that comply with guidelines.
- Prepare and manage amendments or variations to existing contracts.
- Monitor sub-contractor activity, cost and performance to ensure compliance with subcontract terms and conditions to ensure value for money.
- Ensure quality financial and administrative compliance and reporting, convening service provider meetings were necessary.
- Process and monitor sub-contract invoices and acquittals against the basis of payment. Check disbursements including verification of calculations and completeness of supporting documents required under the sub-contract. This may require assisting the sub-contractor in preparing proper invoices and financial reports.
- Process all financial and contract records according to established guidelines.
- Maintain the sub-contracts database and all relevant information for monitoring sub-contractor progress and performance.
- Maintain soft and hard copy records to ensure an accurate and complete record of relevant documents is held, monitored and updated to assist the Facility to review priorities, performance and progress.
- Provide activity related reports and information to the Team Leader and other stakeholders as required.
- Review current procurement process and provide guidance to operations staff.
Interested candidates should send their CV and a cover letter that indicate how they fit the criteria outlined in the advert, by email to email@example.com.
Applications must be received by 5 pm (WIB) on the Sunday, 17 July 2016.
Applicants should clearly indicate the position they are applying for in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.