- This opportunity is at proposal stage. There is no guarantee that our bid will be successful, so the position is not yet confirmed.
- You would be based in Jakarta, Indonesia with regional/EU travel.
- You must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities you take on.
- You must submit CV and Statement of Exclusivity/Availability.
- Contract Length: 4 years (220 working days per annum)
- Tentative Start Date: Fourth quarter (Oct/Nov 2016)
Project : Technical Assistance to Enhanced Regional EU-ASEAN Dialogue Instrument (E-READI)OGB, as part of a consortium led by European partners, has been shortlisted for this opportunity which looks at supporting ASEAN Regional Integration in the areas of poverty reduction and supporting inclusive & sustainable growth through 3 pillars;
- ASEAN Security & Political Pillar : human rights, maritime cooperation, peace & reconciliation
- ASEAN Economic Pillar : ICT, science & technology, trade & energy
- ASEAN Socio-Economic Pillar : climate change, disaster management, SDG’s, environment etc
Team Leader:Responsible for overall management and the ASEAN Political and Security Community (APSC) and the initiative for ASEAN Integration (IAI) (4 years - 220 working days per annum)
Qualifications and skills
- A Master’s Degree or equivalent in public administration, international relations, social sciences, or a discipline related to the issues covered in the programme or equivalent professional experience in any discipline relevant to the project of a minimum of 15 years;
- A thorough knowledge of regional integration, in particular ASEAN and EU integration policies;
- Proven organisational, communication, mobilisation and change management skills;
- An excellent verbal and written command of English is required. Knowledge of an ASEAN language would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 15 years professional experience related to a programme of this nature in an intergovernmental institution, international organisation, or international consulting firm;
- Relevant professional experience in ASEAN or AMS would be an advantage. Specific professional experience;
- Minimum 7 years of experience in managing cooperation programmes in developing countries, preferably in Asia;
- Specific knowledge and experience with national and regional policies related to Human Rights, and/or Peace and Reconciliation, and/or Election observation and/or Migration would be an advantage;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a team leader including proven experience in the management of international teams of experts of different technical backgrounds;
- Management and participation in multi-disciplinary projects;
- Proven knowledge of European Commission project management procedures and financial regulations, preferably through management and participation in EC-funded technical assistance projects of similar size and/or contractual value;
- Proven ability to develop solid partnerships with high level officials in order to achieve project results;
- Proven access to a network among EU and ASEAN practitioners and experts in the topics covered by the programme, which will allow him to identify and select the most appropriate candidates for the short term expert positions;
- Management and participation in technical assistance projects which involve an important “mind-set change” in the participants, would be an advantage.
How to apply:If you are interested in the position of EuropeAid - Team Leader or know someone who might be, please visit HERE to find out more information.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.