Risk Management, Economic Sustainability and Actuarial Science Development in Indonesia (READI)
READI Jakarta, Indonesia Office – Finance Clerk
Terms of Reference
The Program/Project/activity is undertaken with the financial support of the Government of Canada provided through the Department of Global Affairs Canada (GAC), with the University of Waterloo (uWaterloo) serving as the Canadian Executing Agency (CEA). The objective of the project is to establish Indonesia as a regional centre of actuarial excellence. The project is working with a range of key stakeholders – including high schools and universities, the insurance and pensions industry, Indonesia’s professional actuarial association, and government agencies – to: (1) increase the number and quality of Indonesian actuarial science graduates available to Indonesian businesses, universities and government agencies; (2) strengthen the linkages between industry, government and educational institutions in support of actuarial science and risk management; and (3) deepen the understanding of actuarial science and risk management as a profession.
Scope of Work
Reporting to the READI Field Director, the Financial Clerk will provide various forms of administrative and financial assistance to ensure that the READI Indonesian office activities and finance/administration systems and facilities function in an efficient, effective and dependable fashion. He/She will be responsible to assist in various financial administration tasks that includes budget preparation, execution (cash/bank disbursement), monitoring (bank/cash, and travel advance reconciliations), and financial reporting. He/She will assist in preparing quarterly report and monitor the on-going project expenditures on a monthly basis, producing accurate projections for expected expenditures. He/She will support the READI Field Director to establish and oversee systems for managing and reporting on project disbursements, interpret project activities and expenses in a narrative format and ensure filing systems in place to support audits and donor requests for information. He/She reports to the READI Field Director. This will be a six month contract with an opportunity of renewal based on performance at the end of the six month period.
- Prepare invoice requests in accordance with invoicing schedules
- Prepare financial reporting
- Liaise with representatives of collaborating institutions to ensure that all data/reporting/supporting documentation is received on a timely basis
- Maintain accurate, well organized financial project files.
- Conduct budget variance analysis to identify areas of concern and in conjunction with Pl's take appropriate action.
- Work closely with the READI Financial Officer in the Canadian Office
- Monitor outstanding invoices
- Ensure that all reporting requirements have been met and all funds have been received.
- Prepare journal entries on project accounts.
- Ensure that all appropriate documentation is kept according to record retention guidelines.
Working Hours: Regular working hours when in the office
Reporting: Incumbent would report to the READI Field Director
Start Date: September 2016
Salary: Will be based on qualifications. Position is contingent on funding
Deadline for to submit resume: July 27, 2016Please submit your resume to Laura Wilson, READI Project Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Criteria for Selection (Qualifications and Experience)
University undergraduate degree preferably in Accounting, Business or Finance or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Enrolment in a recognized accounting designation is recommended.
- Experience in financial reporting, account reconciliation and financial analysis.
- Experience of effectively communicating with key stakeholders.
- Intermediate experience with Outlook Express, Microsoft Word; advanced experience with Microsoft Excel, including features such as databases and pivot tables. Basic experience with Sharepoint and web content management software.
- At least 3-5 years of experience
- Must be fluent in Indonesian and English, both orally and verbally
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.