Nose Foundation’s mission is to support the educational and personal
development of children living in underprivileged circumstances, and to
promote the empowerment of youth through arts while assisting them to
become positive contributors to society.
Red Nose Foundation strives to be the pioneering force behind creative education advocacy and rehabilitation. Red Nose Foundation offers a safe place for children to explore, experiment and be educated.
Red Nose Foundation currently works with 240 children offering over 75 hours of education and arts classes each week. Since 2008, Red Nose Foundation programming has affected over 75,000 children across Indonesia.
- Bachelor Degree in Science Education/Science
- At least 2 years teaching experience in a school or other education institution, preferably teaching elementary to high school students.
- Possess knowledge and skills of facilitating fun, engaging, and active learning activities.
- Possess knowledge and skills of evaluating skills-based class
- Possess general knowledge of Indonesia National Curriculum SD-SMU
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate Microsoft office and emails
- Intermediate English speaking and written skills.
- The working hours will be on shift, applicant must be willing to work 50 hours per week including weekends
Field Instructor is responsible for conducting class particularly in the Science and Arts Class
- Responsible for preparing the day-to-day teaching/training plan and the program training material that is creative, fun, and engaging
- Teach groups of participants age 7-18 years old in Cilincing and Bintaro Lama
- Report and provide information to the Education Supervisor regarding daily class activities, students’ attendance and student’s progress in written and oral.
- Prepare students monthly progress report
- Manage student behaviour in the classroom by establishing and maintaining rules and procedures.
- Prepare a weekly purchase request for class supplies
- Assist day to day duty of Education Supervisor and Education Director
- Please send updated CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application without text in the body of email will not be processed.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.