RutgersWPF Indonesia is a centre of expertise in the field of SRHR and SGBV. We have a longstanding expertise in this field and work together with more than 20 local partners to support CSE and Youth Friendly Services as well as implement Male Involvement approach to reduce GBV. In our approach we integrate advocacy, research and gender transformative programming.
Currently RutgersWPF Indonesia is urgently looking for:
Advocacy Officer (AO)
Fixed Term with possibility extension, Jakarta based, 1 (0ne) Position.
The Advocacy Officer will play an important role in developing and implementing RutgersWPF Indonesia’s advocacy strategy within Indonesia and the region to ensure sustainability of interventions and strategies, assists the monitoring and evaluation of the impact of RutgersWPF Indonesia’s advocacy interventions and deliver regular analysis and updates for management.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- In collaboration with program teams and partners develop and implement Rutgers advocacy strategy in Indonesia at national and regional level;
- Liaising closely with program managers and director in delivering the advocacy strategy;
- Represent RutgersWPF Indonesia in lobby and advocacy actions, consultation meetings/conferences within civil society, business, political and government circles in Indonesia or the region;
- Closely monitors developments in ASEAN political and economic cooperation and leads in adapting shared RutgersWPF Indonesia policy on SRHR strategies and developments in Indonesia;
- Assists with the monitoring and evaluation of the impact of RutgersWPF Indonesia’s advocacy interventions and deliver regular analysis and updates for management;
- Develops and maintains partnership with relevant actors in pursuit of lobby and advocacy objectives;
- Any other tasks within the scope of the role as directed and agreed.
Skills and Competencies:
- Commitment to Rutgers WPF Indonesia’s vision, mission and values.
- Familiarity with SRHR and SGBV issue and have positive attitude toward sexuality.
- Proven experiences of resource mobilization with international donors.
- Excellent writing skills both in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Proven track record of inputting into and delivering on successful advocacy strategies within the development sector.
- Good knowledge of issues related to SRHR as well as SGBV issues and other key issues in the development sector, experience in rights-based approach and evidence-based lobby and advocacy.
- Knowledge of regional developments, development cooperation and donor requirements.
- Experience in lobbying within political and government sectors.
- Proven networking skills.
- Good conceptual and analytical skills and ability to think and operate innovatively.
- Good administration and organizational skills and ability to optimize independent use of time against variable workload.
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in advocacy.
- Minimum S1 degree from relevant background (international relation, public health, international law, political science, communication and other social and humanity studies)
- Proficiency in relevant software (MS Office)
- Good and pleasant communication skills, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent writing skills both in English and Indonesian
The application (Motivation Letter & CV) can be submitted by e-mail to : email@example.com
With Indicating the position.
Application deadline will be July 22, 2016
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
RutgersWPF Indonesia gives an equal opportunity employment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.