JAVA BACKEND DEVELOPER
Code : THRIVE – JBD
Location : Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara | Deadline : July 30, 2016
You will be responsible for writing clean, efficient, any reusable code that can be released as open source software. The code you write will be deployed in multiple countries and used for public health research and service delivery. You will typically be creating Java web applications and software for the Android mobile platform.
You will be primarily responsible for local adaption of the THRIVE OpenSRP project but will also include other informatics project involving software development and implementation in Indonesia. Software development work on the THRIVE OpenSRP will bring you into contact with diverse open source communities and you will gain exposure to the way eHealth and mHealth solutions are developed from multiple international perspectives. As well as a competitive salary, this role comes with a range of benefits.
- Under the direction of the study Lead Software Developer/Systems Engineer –assist with platform development.
- Participate in designing, developing and testing applications in multiple system environments
- Experience programmer/coder
- Determine technical requirements, develops technical user stories and software requirements specifications that serve as the build-to specification for development
- Assists in the research and analysis of existing systems and program requirements; assists in preparing documentation to change existing programs/system
- Interact with application support and coordinate any patch and code deployments with developers team
- Assists in the completion of unit testing by preparing test data, running tests and evaluating results
- Develops screen tests and debugging problems. Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs
- Prepare reports, studies, and documentation, delivers presentations, and participates in meetings. Provide technical direction to development teams
Java Software developers must have:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Informatics engineering or relevant field
- 1+ years of Java backend and web development experience in a professional setting
- Preferable experience with Apache Maven, Postgresql, CouchDB,and Spring Framework
- Knowledgeable in creating documentation and UML diagrams
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients (healthcare workers)
- Prior experience with open source software development on Linux is a plus
- Prior experience working with MySQL or OpenMRS is a plus
- Fluency in both English and Bahasa Indonesia is a prerequisite.
If you have what it takes to be part of our team, please submit your application letter along with resume, copy of supporting documents, recent photograph and copy of ID to:
HR Office of SUMMIT Institute of Development
Jl. Bung Hatta No. 28, Mataram, NTB 823231
and cc-ing to email@example.com with ‘THRIVE – Code’ as the subject line.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.