The Country Coordinating Mechanism (CCM) Indonesia is seeking for the qualified candidates to fill the position in the Project Management Team Health System Strengthening (PMT-HSS) which is located in Ministry of Health RI.
- To be responsible for the general administration, procurement, human resources development of the Program funded by GF HSS,
- To provide coordination on administration between PR, SR’s and the IUs;
- To provide guidelines on administration, correspondence and filling system;
- To facilitate meeting managed by PMT;
- To ensure and responsible the receipt and storage of supplies in the appropriate places based on the classification including FIFO (First In First Out), FEFO (First Expiry First Out);
- To manage and conduct procurement process in collaboration with MOH Procurement Unit based on prevailing regulation;
- To work with related government agencies to dispose any broken goods related to GF project;
- To be responsible for projection of stock quantity and quality;
- To reconcile and maintain fixed assets semi-annually by conducting fixed assets verification;
- Support the PM and/or Team Leader to conduct early warnings system to all units for ensuring that all supplies/inventories are used wisely;
- To update the Price Reporting Mechanism (PRM)/Price Quality Reporting (PQR) regularly as required for any PSM of goods/services and in close collaboration with the finance unit;
- To develop personnel need plans for GF HSS project management and implementation, including consultants in collaboration with Technical Review Team (TRT);
- To develop and/or standardize written procedures for recruitment of project personnel and consultants, in basis of transparencies and competitiveness;
- To develop Job Analysis, Job Description and performance tools for each staff in the GF HSS program;
- To develop payment/payroll system, employee benefit and protection for each staff in the GF HSS program;
- To create and/revise administration system and procedures of HRD, in order to ensure smooth implementation of HRD work plan as approved;
- To protect against conflicts of interest by following the procedures articulated in this PIM, within the scope of his/her responsibilities.
- Has a university degree (S-1) in business management/health administration;
- Have minimum 5 years experiences working in general administration, procurement, and HRD;
- Have good understanding of bidding, administration, and HRD and GoI Fixed Asset Management Policy Regulation issues;
- Have certification of government goods and services procurement;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- Skilled in Computer at least intermediate level (MS-Office).
For those with matching qualifications and interested in applying, please send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org NOT LATER than 31st July 2016.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.