The Country Coordinating Mechanism (CCM) Indonesia is seeking for the qualified candidates to fill the position in the Project Management Team Health System Strengthening (PMT-HSS) which is located in Ministry of Health RI.
Administration Support Staff
- To support Operation Specialist in scope of administrative work including preparation of correspondence for quarterly, semi-annually and/or annual reports, and to compile all the reports for submission to the CCM, LF, and GF HSS Geneva.
- To prepare/organize meetings, workshops, and seminars (including to compile all documents/materials, equipment, office supplies, refreshments, and other required logistics of meetings) related to GF HSS project activities;
- To collect all documents needed from the related units for the APR/AS/PM/Team Leader through Operation Specialist in connection with the organization of CCM/TWG meetings and/or other meetings;
- To assist other units in the administrative tasks, including preparing scanning of all documentations required for any correspondences or filling of program/finance database, and preparing Minutes Of Meetings whenever required by the PR, AS, PM and/or Team Leader;
- To assist operation specialist in monitoring of administration implementation of GF HSS-funded project activities;
- To assist Operation Specialist in the preparation of formal agreements on cooperation, all correspondence letters for recruitment, committees and other decrees, including filling management of the overall GF HSS project documentations.
- To protect against conflicts of interest by following the procedures articulated in this PIM, within the scope of his/her responsibilities
- Has a degree (S-1) or Diploma from Secretarial School of Business in Management/Administration;
- Have a minimum 3 years experiences in similar position (Senior Administration) in project managed by government;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- Skilled in Computer at least intermediate level (MS-Office).
For those with matching qualifications and interested in applying, please send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org NOT LATER than 31st July 2016.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.