Job Title: Media Officer
Location: The Habibie Center
The Habibie Center Building
Jl. Kemang Selatan No. 98
Jakarta 12560, INDONESIA
As part of the drive to increase the visibility of The Habibie Center (THC), THC is strengthening its Communications Team. A Media Officer will be part of this team and will primarily provide both technical and administrative support to the team.
The Media Officer assists the team with all aspects of communications activities including publications, documentation, maintainingdata base contacts, media relations and other public relations activities as well as general administrative tasks.
Reporting to the Deputy Director of Operations, and under the overall supervision of the Executive Director, a Communications Officer will:
- Manage internal and external publications (annual report, journals, newsletters);
- Update website contents (texts and photos);
- Design and lay out publications such as newsletter, policy briefs, and books;
- Design and lay out backdrop, standing banner, flyer, etc;
- Assist in organizing events: logistics and documentations;
- Assist in maintaining relationship with stakeholders (public relations);
- Perform other tasks as may be required by the team;
- Conduct general admin
- Undergraduate degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or other related disciplines with some previous experience in related fields;
- Knowledge of and experience with general graphic design skills and photography;
- Experience in developing and updating website;
- Experience in designing publication materials;
- Experience in event organizing;
- Computer literate;
- Quick learner and easily adapts to the work environment;
- Excellent working knowledge of written and spoken English and Indonesian;
- Pleasant personality (friendly, team player, creative with an interest in taking on a variety of tasks) and possess a good work ethics;
- Interest in democracy and human rights issues;
- Committed to The Habibie Center for the duration of work contract (min 1 year)
Duration: 12 months (starts August 2016), full time (5 days or 35-40 hours per week).
Initial one-year hire period (extendable based on performance)
Send your CV, cover letter, and design example to email@example.com (via e-mail only – applications sent via other than e-mail will not be accepted) no later than Wednesday, 20 July 2016. (Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.